The VT Deadpool 2015

bickster

I honestly thought the women who played diedre Rashid died years ago, who did die then that I thought was her?

Ah, maybe if there was more than 1 actress playing this character, that could explain why you thought she was alrdeay dead. Although you seem to think they are ALL dead...

Although only 1 actress has played Deidre Barlow/Rashid, and that's Anne Kirkbride, and she's just popped her clogs.

Maybe you're thinking of Pat Phoenix, who died about 30 years ago ;)

I have to add my protest. I had first blood with little Jimmy Dickens.

Although in all fairness I knew he was in hospital and I knew he was older than moses, so it was low hanging fruit.

Although in all fairness I knew he was in hospital and I knew he was older than moses, so it was low hanging fruit.

Quite a bit of low hanging fruit to be had in this thread IMO.

It's fairly common knowledge for example that Clive James is on his last legs, so he's a gimme. I guess people seeing Deidre taking time out from the show could also have put 2 and 2 together. I think the real kudos comes when someone pulls a real leftfielder out of the bag, like an Arnie or a Stallone etc.

• Like 1

In my defence, the reason I put Deidre was because I saw an episode of Corrie for the first time in a few years and I thought she sounded awful, like she needed a tracheotomy and that her skin on her (for some reason) exposed chest looked like a leather handbag.  

I didn't know she'd had time out of the show and to be honest, I've always disliked the character, because she was a pretty awful actor.  The episode I saw was where they were walking through a forest with Ken and she was moaning about how it wasn't a spar day :lol:

one of the most terrifying scenes I have ever cast my eyes on was a scene where ken and deirdre were in bed together. You cant unsee that.

Toy dolls comment on the character, not a reflection on the actress.

I did a list of the 5 oldest people in Britain as a sure fire points winner.

Oldest one, Ethel Lang, died about 4 or 5 days ago.

But I didn't transfer it to the new thread - I decided it wasn't fair on 'civilians' to list them.

Â