The VT Deadpool 2015

bickster

Various conspiracy theories doing the rounds about that.

Is that the one involving Mike Smith , Jill Dando and Rik Mayall ?

Here

Did anybody else know anything about Leon Brittan having cancer before today’s announcement?

According to his family, the former Home Secretary died last night, aged 75, after a long battle with the disease.

This writer was completely unaware that Mr Brittan had been diagnosed with it, and a (quick, admittedly) search of the Internet makes no reference to it either.

The death, and the revelation that it was due to a hitherto-unmentioned disease, is almost certain to lead to conspiracy theories – especially when one considers the fact that Brittan’s reputation has been tarnished by his connection to historic allegations of sexual abuse, in which it has been suggest that he not only hid evidence of such crimes, but may have committed them himself.

Personally, this writer finds it a huge inconvenience. I have been working on a piece of fiction involving a group of assassins working for the Establishment (not the government) to eliminate anyone likely to cause embarrassment to the power-that-be; their modus operandi being to make the death look like an accident or natural causes.

Now I’m going to have to rework chapter one completely.

Afterword: Some readers may feel this article does not show proper respect to somebody who is recently deceased. While sympathy is due to Mr Brittan’s family, there are so many questions remaining to be answered about his life and conduct that they should not be avoided for the sake of social niceties.That is how it is ensured that these matters are forgotten.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That is shit news :(

Gavin Clark dead

Gavin Clark, the musician best known for soundtracking Shane Meadows' This Is England, his work with UNKLE and British folk outfit Clayhill, died on Monday.

His family released a statement on Facebook: "Gavin Clark tragically passed away last night. Until a full statement is released, we ask the press to respect the family's request for privacy at this time, so that they can grieve in peace."

• 2 weeks later...

He last tweeted on Monday, referencing Spock’s familiar line, “live long and prosper”.

The man whose (first) autobiography was called "I Am Not Spock".

The follow-up volume was called... "I Am Spock".

• Like 2

"... yet it should be noted, in the midst of our sorrow, this death takes place in the shadow of new life, the sunrise of a new world; a world that our beloved comrade gave his life to protect and nourish. He did not feel this sacrifice a vain or empty one, and we will not debate his profound wisdom at these proceedings. Of my friend, I can only say this: Of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was the most ... human."
- James T Kirk

• Like 1

Â