• Christian (non practicing)
    • Muslim
    • Jew
    • Hindu
    • Sikh
    • Agnostic
    • Aethist
    • Other (please specify)

Went to a 'comedy store' last night, one bloke made a pretty funny gag about religion to this youngish christian girl at the front (who kept going on about 'the father'):

'we all used to have imaginary friends when we were little, love. difference is, we never expected everyone else to believe they were real'

Christianity: A belief in a cosmic Jewish zombie, who was his own father, and will let you live forever, if you pretend to eat his flesh, drink his blood and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that he put there a long time ago, as punishment for all humanity because a rib-woman made from a dust-man was convinced by a talking snake, to eat fruit from a magical tree.

that is superb

In theory I'm Christain (non practicing) as my parents had me christened

but I voted Aethist as that is closer to my own belief

Interesting. Officially I'm and have always been non-religious (N/A), however I was brought up Christian and hence was in reality more or less a practising Christian for most of my childhood but recently I've started considering myself agnostic.

Complicated eh

I was christened as a baby but I have grown up as an atheist. I would like to believe that there is an afterlife but so far nothing has convinced me that there is. Therefore I strongly believe that there isn't an afterlife.

I'm not a slave to a god that doesn't exist.

Â