All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

4 minutes ago, BOF said:

Clutche's is a thing of beauty. At least the others are traditionally wrong. But that's taken a changed word and just chef's kissed it with a wondrous apostrophe :D

Yeah that’s a belter. You could have forgiven them for putting clutches but clutche’s is hilariously wrong.

7 minutes ago, blandy said:

That van’s a Commer isn’t it?

Oof, that made the baby Jesu's cry.

• Like 2

In the spirit of the photo above, I'd like VT to introduce a word filter to highlight a recurring grammar issue, and maybe make the world a little bit better.

Replace "it's" with "it is"

19 minutes ago, Anthony said:

In the spirit of the photo above, I'd like VT to introduce a word filter to highlight a recurring grammar issue, and maybe make the world a little bit better.

It's often been asked.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Anthony said:

That one is a very common auto correct error I think

12 minutes ago, BOF said:

It's often been asked.

Bloody Irish, coming over here, with their sensible loophole spotting. Bastards.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, turnbull said:

Oh. My. God.

No word's.

20240321_074057.jpg

I wonder if they paid extra for the apostrophes? "Right mate, can do you a sweet little deal on apostrophes"... "Shut up and take my money".

On 21/03/2024 at 09:58, Genie said:

I love those, people not sure about where to use them so use them every time. There’s a bloke on facebook, a friend of a friend, who often tags my mate in his posts and he capitalises every single word.

Just seen a post on facebook that’s beats that. A capital and full stop after each word

IMG-4841.jpg

6 hours ago, Genie said:

Just seen a post on facebook that’s beats that. A capital and full stop after each word

IMG-4841.jpg

My dear late granddad couldn’t work out where the space button was on his old mobile, so he’d use + between each word of a text instead. Those texts read better than that FB post. 

• Haha 2

On 21/03/2024 at 11:17, BOF said:

Clutche's is a thing of beauty. At least the others are traditionally wrong. But that's taken a changed word and just chef's kissed it with a wondrous apostrophe :D

I read it all in the voice of Gollum.

• Like 1

Â