All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

Oh. It's the "here is the original before he realised" bit. I can't see any difference between the two pics. 

Sorry! My bad for not understanding you.  If Alex Jones deletes his post on Twitter the. the second picture (which is exactly the same as the first) will disappear with it saying something like “content no longer available” so I put the tweet that had a hard coded version as the first picture so it’s there for context.  I could’ve just left off the second picture but I wanted to show it was real and not a manipulated post.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Oh. It's the "here is the original before he realised" bit. I can't see any difference between the two pics. 

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

He's changed the colour of the top banner bit I still don't see how that changes anything

I’ve obviously screwed up because I’ve taken away the focus of what I thought was funny by confusing the post….sorry all ☹️

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I’ve obviously screwed up because I’ve taken away the focus of what I thought was funny by confusing the post….sorry all ☹️

Nice one on ruining an otherwise great thread.

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Nice one on ruining an otherwise great thread.

I’m great at parties if you want people to leave early 😁

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, turnbull said:

FB_IMG_1710592571356.jpg

He almost certainly was gay, as it happens. 

Good enough reason for banning gravity. 

I love those, people not sure about where to use them so use them every time. There’s a bloke on facebook, a friend of a friend, who often tags my mate in his posts and he capitalises every single word.

Â