All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

5 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Hey Janet.  Sit on my face and wiggle.

hmmm. wonder where his nostrils sat. like are they at the face end like a human or at the tip, like an elephant?

May impact how long he could handle Janet for in your scenario........

24 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

hmmm. wonder where his nostrils sat. like are they at the face end like a human or at the tip, like an elephant?

May impact how long he could handle Janet for in your scenario........

Who nose.

Surely a self own by Alex Jones…(I still believe this has to be fake, he can’t be this stupid)

Here is the original on his page before he deletes realising his mistake…

Edited by nick76
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, nick76 said:

Surely a self own by Alex Jones…(I still believe this has to be fake, he can’t be this stupid)

Here is the original on his page before he deletes realising his mistake…

Don't get it. 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Don't get it. 

Double entendre of which one he wouldn’t have meant or realising it could be interpreted as, which he may play off later as getting the libtards or something.  Meanwhile he still owes more than a $1 billion to the Sandy Hook folks…

15 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Double entendre of which one he wouldn’t have meant or realising it could be interpreted as, which he may play off later as getting the libtards or something.  Meanwhile he still owes more than a $1 billion to the Sandy Hook folks…

Oh. It's the "here is the original before he realised" bit. I can't see any difference between the two pics. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Oh. It's the "here is the original before he realised" bit. I can't see any difference between the two pics. 

He's changed the colour of the top banner bit I still don't see how that changes anything

Â