All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

56 minutes ago, villaglint said:

Imagine Scott Hogan with Coutinho and Buendia behind him. 

Right club wrong time for poor Scott. 

Seriously ?????

The bloke can barely control the ball - it used to just bounce off him.

A truly awful player.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, hippo said:

Seriously ?????

The bloke can barely control the ball - it used to just bounce off him.

A truly awful player.

I think you must have missed a classic VT meme somewhere along the line. 

Fernando Alonso is now  multi-sport transgender athlete, apparently:

Alpine driver Fernando Alonso of Spain tries to score during the Women Euro 2022 soccer match between Norway and Northern Ireland, at the St.Mary's stadium, in Southampton, Thursday, July 7, 2022. (AP Photo/Alessandra Tarantino)

© Provided by Associated Press – SportsAlpine driver Fernando Alonso of Spain tries to score during the Women Euro 2022 soccer match between Norway and Northern Ireland, at the St.Mary's stadium, in Southampton, Thursday, July 7, 2022. (AP Photo/Alessandra Tarantino)
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, il_serpente said:

Fernando Alonso is now  multi-sport transgender athlete, apparently:

Alpine driver Fernando Alonso of Spain tries to score during the Women Euro 2022 soccer match between Norway and Northern Ireland, at the St.Mary's stadium, in Southampton, Thursday, July 7, 2022. (AP Photo/Alessandra Tarantino)

© Provided by Associated Press – SportsAlpine driver Fernando Alonso of Spain tries to score during the Women Euro 2022 soccer match between Norway and Northern Ireland, at the St.Mary's stadium, in Southampton, Thursday, July 7, 2022. (AP Photo/Alessandra Tarantino)

I thought women were supposed to be useless at both driving and playing football, I suppose that Alonso is proving the old stereotype wrong

• Haha 1

Â