All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Nobody will be surprised to know that I have no idea who that is. I assume the joke is that it's not the Pixies. But I wouldn't know what they look like, either. 

I know who they are ... but no idea how it might be funny.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Nobody will be surprised to know that I have no idea who that is. I assume the joke is that it's not the Pixies. But I wouldn't know what they look like, either. 

pixie-hollow-games-disney-fairies.gif

Well I found it funny. It hits 3 of my sweet spots, Seinfeld, Pixies and funny pictures that dress up something that it isn't. See also the McDonalds off of Corrie being labelled purposefully as Queen. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

Well I found it funny. It hits 3 of my sweet spots, Seinfeld, Pixies and funny pictures that dress up something that it isn't. See also the McDonalds off of Corrie being labelled purposefully as Queen. 

That one I understood. But I never watched Seinfeld after the first couple of episodes, and the one Pixies album I bought to see what all the fuss was about (Doolittle) I hated so much I threw it straight into the dustbin. 

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

I haven’t watched a single episode of Coronation Street since I moved out from my parents in about ‘85.

I don’t watch very much TV, when I do, it’s rarely ITV, even then it would absolutely not be Corrie.

But this absolutely angers my mum. Or rather, that doesn’t. What really winds her up is ‘obviously’ everybody does watch Corrie and she gets angry with me that I pretend I don’t, cos everyone does. Why can’t I just be normal and admit it.

I've never watched a episode of Coronation Street in my life. 

It's occasionally been on TV when I've been in a house but I've not paid attention to it.

8 hours ago, chrisp65 said:
10 hours ago, Seat68 said:

I haven’t watched a single episode of Coronation Street since I moved out from my parents in about ‘85.

I don’t watch very much TV, when I do, it’s rarely ITV, even then it would absolutely not be Corrie

Very much me this bit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HongKongVillan said:

I'm a bad person, sorry

FB_IMG_1689010937867.jpg

Is this a comment on manual cars and/or women drivers or is that woman someone famous that had done something bad regarding driving? Genuinely don't know. 

• Confused 1

On 07/07/2023 at 20:19, Seat68 said:

Screenshot-20230707-191438.jpg

Love it. 

I don’t love the fact that they’d have been about my age when that pic was taken, even if they do look sexy AF, which (a young Julia Louis-Dreyfus very much aside) I never thought I’d say about the cast of Seinfeld. 

• Like 1

Â