What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

1 hour ago, Xela said:

I absolutely **** despise the film of the book and I absolutely **** despise this **** awful song about my all time favourite book.

I looked forward to that film sooooooo much, it was never going to live up to what I wanted it to be, but **** hell I had no concept in my tiny mind of just how much its possible not to understand the subject matter and not to get the tone or the pace ot the feel of a piece of work.

And I don’t like David Bowie.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

I may have been wrong about Peak Country @Seat68

I am not sure I can defend country music when this is done in its name. Particularly as its not a massive stones throw from what I am currently listening to. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

I got introduced to this somehow (specifically, why she was googling Welsh born singers what sing in Cornish) by the good lady just before Christmas ; she then spent all evening quizzing me on how many places I could translate back to English from the lyrics (yes, we're that rock and rock thankyouverymuch).  Unfortunately their line of merchandise sold out some time ago, so I'll have to source a tshirt with that title on from somewhere else for me to loaf about in during these times.

Edit, and just to add something to the actual thread; it might have taken 14 years, but I'm finally able to listen to a song by Ghosts again without breaking in a cold sweat; for some context Hard Rock Cafe Cardiff booked them once for a gig and spent the preceding 4 months playing one of their songs in between every other song over the music system, I'm pretty sure everyone else working there also died a little inside each time it came on.

Edited by CardiffGreens

Â