What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

4 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Didn’t think you did rock music 

I don’t have any Jack White in any of his iterations, but I like that video. I was going to resurrect that BOF thing about best song in worst genre.

I’ve always liked that version of that song, I quite like the Meg White characterisation and I pretty much watch her through that video. I think she nails it.

Also, personally, I wouldn’t really put White Stripes / Black Keys / Causa Sui in that same genre as the bulk of all that ‘rock’ stuff. I might not technically be right, but that doesn’t matter. I’m drinking Bushmills after a hard week, bobbing back n fore between LSP and stoner rock.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I don’t have any Jack White in any of his iterations, but I like that video. I was going to resurrect that BOF thing about best song in worst genre.

I’ve always liked that version of that song, I quite like the Meg White characterisation and I pretty much watch her through that video. I think she nails it.

Also, personally, I wouldn’t really put White Stripes / Black Keys / Causa Sui in that same genre as the bulk of all that ‘rock’ stuff. I might not technically be right, but that doesn’t matter. I’m drinking Bushmills after a hard week, bobbing back n fore between LSP and stoner rock.

I get you. I also agree, they are outside of that. Enjoy the bushmills. Earned I expect. 

• Like 2

Â