What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

Not as bad as I was expecting.

Was just popping in to say exactly the same! 

Surprisingly 'ok' - bit of a grower too. 

I think his album will be half decent, it certainly won't be anywhere near the car crash that was Beady **** Eye 

2 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Not as bad as I was expecting.

I know i'm not the target demographic (never liked Oasis apart from a couple of tunes) but that just sounds so bloody bland and characterless to me.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

I know i'm not the target demographic (never liked Oasis apart from a couple of tunes) but that just sounds so bloody bland and characterless to me.

Exactly.  It's a huge step up for him I thought Beady Eye were a train wreck. :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bickster said:

The Wedding Present - Wales from the Home Internationals EP

I have a CD with that on, but it's an album called "going going" - same artwork.

3 hours ago, blandy said:

I have a CD with that on, but it's an album called "going going" - same artwork.

Yeah it was on that but this is a 4 track EP

tracks are: Scotland, Northern Ireland, England and Wales

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Daweii said:

Phenomenal band. I don't think their new album in July will top their last album 'Reflektor', but I am sure it'll be great regardless. 

It'll be interesting to see which way they go. I ordered the new one when I got their e-mither, it's bound to be good whatever.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, blandy said:

It'll be interesting to see which way they go. I ordered the new one when I got their e-mither, it's bound to be good whatever.

Yeah for sure, the new single definitely gives me vibes of 'The Suburbs' with maybe a little more polish. I am definitely looking forward to hearing the rest of the album. 

Â