January Transfer Speculation 2015

Supervillan78

Mirallas for N'Zogbia must be too good to be true. I really can't see that happening. Then again, here's to hoping...

Mirallas has been linked to Atletico Madrid. But he's probably coming here along with James Milner.

Mirallas is never coming here.

N'Zogbia to Everton on loan would be good though. With Weimann, Gabby, Grealish and Gil all seemingly ahead of him, we don't need him.

If Everton pay his wages for the rest of the season, it might also mean that Lambert can work his magic and bring in someone else (on loan or permanent).

Can't see us letting relegation rivals Everton get N'Zogbia, especially knowing that Martinez can get the best out of him.

I fully expect Everton to be safe from relegation anyway, but is N'Zogbia better than their current options? I'd say he's worse, and him being in their side will make them worse.

Not long before the transfer window SLAMS SHUT.

Will we get any business done?

Here's hoping for a bit of quality in the final third, and the sudden and inexplicable disappearance of Kieran Richardson.

he isn't real anyway, he's a collective illusion

Interesting theory. Perhaps Kieran Richardson is the manifestation of our collective ennui, which would explain his inability to track players in the box.

I expect E

Can't see us letting relegation rivals Everton get N'Zogbia, especially knowing that Martinez can get the best out of him.

I fully expect Everton to be safe from relegation anyway, but is N'Zogbia better than their current options? I'd say he's worse, and him being in their side will make them worse.

I expect Everton to be safe as well, but as it stands they're only one point in front of us, so who knows how the rest of the season will go. If Martinez can the best out of N'Zogbia  he'd be a good move for them. I don't believe it anyway. I think the rumour is that they're trying to sign Konoplyanka.

depends on how much of a negative impact nzogbia has on us and how much of a positive impact he can realistically have on them

if he's sulking round BH dragging everyone else down with him and pally with some other players that we really dont want joining in with him (benteke for example) then id say its worth the risk, especially seeing as i dont think evertons problems are with attacking players