Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

Wish I was there tonight - bit of a mission from South Devon though. 

Hope Villa Park has good numbers and the atmosphere is electric. Club will need it.

Me too, lonely here as no-one gives a monkeys what we do later apart from me who's been bricking it for days. Would love to up there tonight!

Lose tonight and its curtains. We could quite easily still finish bottom. Leicester have a lot of home games left and have been the most unlucky side I think ive ever seen throughout a season. They have played very well so often this season and somehow lost so many games they probably didnt deserve to. Maybe they will turn a corner now.

Burnley have fight and can easily pop up with a few wins between now and the end of the season. This run theyve been through playing all the top sides in a row has certainly been more rewarding for them than when we had the same earlier in the season.

QPR, Hull and Sunderland are all as shocking as us but in Defoe and Austin, two have players to fire them to a few wins.

It all rests on tonight for me. Lose and the place will be pure poison. Even after Spuds and Citeh we still have to play WHU, Eversnot, Soton who I cant see us taking anything from, all 3 will bully us into 0-2s. Please God save us again.

It's going to the last game of the season isn't it

We need to defend better against Burnley because if we don't and they score we will not be able to get back into the game as easy as tonight

What better chance are we going to get of 3 points this season

Benteke must be gutted Hat-trick and we still didn't win the game defensively we were abysmal

Edited by AshVilla

Give QPR credit, they rode their luck and took their chances, but they will be worse off after that then we will - they almost got out of the relegation spots - that could be their highest point of the season snatched from them by benteke.

Buzzing that we drew at the end, but this was 2 points chucked out the window against a TERRIBLE team at home. Calamitous result, it was a must win and we didn't.

You cant be conceding 3 goals at home to a team 2nd bottom of the league.

Defensively we were all over the place tonight, the midfield was tight and did the usual job but **** hell ive never been so angry at watching us take set pieces

How hard is it to cross a ball?

Were not down, I thought we would win tonight and pull clear but its going down to the last couple of games again.

Looking at the fixtures - by May 2nd it is very possible we and Burnley, Hull and QPR could all be on 29 points, if we are not then we will be close to that situation. Home games against Everton and West Ham are now key - as when we play those our competition will be playing better teams or each other.