Things You Don't "Get"

CrackpotForeigner

23 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Pinterest. 

Yeah, don't get it for starters but it's actually worse than that, it's beginning to piss me off because it's completely messing up image search algos

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone more bothered by a thread/post on here.

Just don’t go into it, simples.

I can't help myself, it's like watching a car crash to see the gore. 

On 29/05/2022 at 17:37, Paddywhack said:

The baby smell.

In the last week, my mom, mother in law, sister and sister in law, have all sniffed my baby’s head at some point and reacted like he was a new Yankee candle. Is it a female thing?

I think he’s got B.O.

I know exactly what they mean.  It's weird and I can't explain, but whenever I hold a baby, just smelling them and having them close is an absolute joy..  They lose it after about 3 months I'd say (from my two dank, smelly kids experience).  

It's my favorite smell - fresh baby 🥰

16 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone more bothered by a thread/post on here.

Just don’t go into it, simples.

Are villa fans more obsessed by Grealish, or is Rob more obsessed by that thread?

It's a close call

• Haha 1

Just now, Stevo985 said:

Are villa fans more obsessed by Grealish, or is Rob more obsessed by that thread?

It's a close call

Some Villa fans are obsessed with Gresford, not all. 

For me it's one of those "things that piss you off that shouldn't" but I find the obsession totally whacky. 

He's gone, that's it. 

But not for some 😂

9 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Looks like we got ourselves a baby sniffer.

I've long suspected he sits there at home in a man nappy trying to recreate the smell for himself

• Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

I know exactly what they mean.  It's weird and I can't explain, but whenever I hold a baby, just smelling them and having them close is an absolute joy..  They lose it after about 3 months I'd say (from my two dank, smelly kids experience).  

Having just had a new baby I have no idea what you're on about :D 

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

I wouldn't say it's my favourite smell, but I know exactly what it is and it is nice.

The flip side of that nice baby smell is the smell of their poo once they've started eating proper food.  🤢

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

Looks like we got ourselves a baby sniffer.

Fockin' roight we got a babby sniffer! 

AND PROUD.

So - new parents, who's gonna come let me sniff ya sprogs? 

Just now, lapal_fan said:

I know you don't have any hair left, but you do still have a nose, right

I just didn't think my baby smelled particularly of anything

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I just didn't think my baby smelled particularly of anything

Your baby probably reflects the personality of his father, basically zilch - hence why he can't even emit a nice baby smell.

(I jest, but honestly, I thought everyone could "smell the smell", it's infectious and is only better by adding a line of charlie on the babies head when sniffing (I jest again! HAHA, I've never sniffed cocaine of a baby or anywhere else, I said that to fart around)). 

Just now, lapal_fan said:

Your baby probably reflects the personality of his father, basically zilch - hence why he can't even emit a nice baby smell.

(I jest, but honestly, I thought everyone could "smell the smell", it's infectious and is only better by adding a line of charlie on the babies head when sniffing (I jest again! HAHA, I've never sniffed cocaine of a baby or anywhere else, I said that to fart around)). 

Oh I got Jack to sniff the coke and then I was smelling his butthole. Is that not right?

3 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

Erm, you were offered the chance to hold my baby 3 days ago and you refused. You said “absolutely not, no way”.

He stinks don’t he?

1 minute ago, Paddywhack said:

Erm, you were offered the chance to hold my baby 3 days ago and you refused. You said “absolutely not, no way”.

He stinks don’t he?

I just know at some point he came out of you, so yes - absolutely no way I'm holding that kid 🤮

Â