Paul Lambert

limpid

This is the worst squad of players I can remember since we were relegated in 1987 and that opinion by the looks of things will be reflected in our points total come the end of the season. The first 11 week in week out firing on all cylinders would probably be good enough for a 10th - 12th place finish but injuries/suspensions/loss of form are simply part of the game and certainty not bad luck.

How much money it takes to take the first steps to real improvement and at least make us a top 10 side will be down to who is managing us but I'd imagine you are looking at 30 mill plus.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 1

Take Guzan, Vlaar, maybe Okore if lives up to his promise, Delph and Bentake and you have some sort of spine. The rest of the team as we saw today would make adequate cover and be pushing to challenge the remaining first team players we are yet to buy.

The rest of the squad needs to go.

So we are looking at a new RB, LB 2 x CM and another CF at the very least.

it's going to be another interesting summer.

Arguably the worst collection of players down Villa Park i have ever seen. Dire from the management to the coaching to the players. What went wrong with this club?

Arguably the worst collection of players down Villa Park i have ever seen. Dire from the management to the coaching to the players. What went wrong with this club?

Yeah but we've known this for about 3 seasons now. At least we got a point which is 1 point closer to safety and potential takeover.

Yeah but we've known this for about 3 seasons now. At least we got a point which is 1 point closer to safety and potential takeover.

We need that takeover otherwise I despair for next season

We need that takeover otherwise I despair for next season

No takeover than no more premier league. I think it's as simple as that.

Paul Lambert  was employed by Lenrer

His remit was to get the squad into a position where it is ripe for a takeover.

PL doen't have to play entertaining football, he has to keep us in the division

Keep it real guys & try to understand what the bloke has done for our club 

Paul Lambert was employed by Lenrer

His remit was to get the squad into a position where it is ripe for a takeover.

Destroy the confidence of fans, turn us into the worst footballing team in the league, leave us with plenty of shit players.

• Like 1

Destroy the confidence of fans, turn us into the worst footballing team in the league, leave us with plenty of shit players.

At least the shit players were all cheap and are on low wages. Plus they are all young and could be loaned out and improve.

As I said earlier we have some sort of spine to work on with some massive investment.

At least the shit players were all cheap and are on low wages. Plus they are all young and could be loaned out and improve.

As I said earlier we have some sort of spine to work on with some massive investment.

Which won't come if we go down. This has been the biggest gamble I have ever known, all about pennies before players.

We're the new Wigan... scraping survival every year.

At least they played decent football and won a cup.  There was no disgrace in a club Wigan's size going down, in some ways it's amazing they stayed up as long as they did.

• Like 1

Â