Paul Lambert

limpid

57 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Danny Graham is the worst striker in the prem

Im not even sure he is allowed call himself a striker at this stage. Must be some copyright infringement

He really was a stereotypical MON striker signing 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bit like when Lambert was here, they'll get away with it as there are even worse teams down there...Bolton are all but gone, Charlton never enough and then you have Mk Franchise, Bristol City, Rotherham etc.

It does make me chuckle when people are predicting we'll go down again next season....we would have to make a far worse mess of things than even this season to even come close to that. If people think there are awful teams down the bottom of the premier league, they ain't seen nothing yet in the championship.

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

another scoreless game :lol:

so bad Blackburn fans probably wishing they had Gestede back

1 goal in the last 6 games! 

I am really having doubts about Lambert. Have we gone and hired a Malky Mackay (sp). That is, once was good but now a disaster.
Edge of our seats he said, pressing he said, playing on the front foot he said. He said a lot didn't he? None of which has even looked like materializing. Now he's gone and signed two players, one more perhaps coming in. All three if these played for him at Norwich, not much imagination there is there? I really hope he can cut it but I'm having serious doubts. Remember the GB maysayers told us that an experienced manager would have these players pushing top 6. A proper manager would have Rhodes scoring bag fulls cos they would play to his strenghts. Well, what has happened? Another appointment that is not looking too clever, i do live in hope though but it is very concerning. 

Sounds familiar. 

More here....

http://www.brfcc.com/mb/index.php/topic/30810-official-paul-lambert-appointed-blackburn-rovers-manager/page-96

the Norwich thing is no surprise, he would have done the same here if Norwich werent pissed off by him leaving

woeful manager, worst I have seen manage at Villa and a major reason we are in the shit

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

the Norwich thing is no surprise, he would have done the same here if Norwich werent pissed off by him leaving

woeful manager, worst I have seen manage at Villa and a major reason we are in the shit

Taylor mrk 2 was the worst ive seen. I would say sherwoods up there as well. After liverpool game we were absolutely pathetic under sherwood 

• 2 weeks later...

I was happy that Aston Villa sacked me

"Was I happy (to leave)? Aye, because I knew it was coming and I was happy that it did happen, as you can see now. It was just a little bit harder than a lot of people think.

"I've been on the bike, cycling 70 miles every week, and I don't have the stresses I did at Aston Villa.

"Villa have a great fan base and brilliant facilities – but there's definitely something wrong with them, that's for sure."

on one hand with that last sentence he is right

on the other you see that the manager has that attitude and its not hard to see why the majority of our players simply dont give a ****, same with pretty much all walks of life, it the bloke at the top doesnt give a **** then its going to filter its way down to the bottom

seen some "why didnt he quit then" comments on twitter, the millions he got in the pay off probably had something to do with it...

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

seen some "why didnt he quit then" comments on twitter, the millions he got in the pay off probably had something to do with it...

I'm amazed so many football fans still don't get this. Its his job, like the rest of us we do it to pay the bills. Why would you give up millions just because you're already wealthy? He's making his money now to last him for the rest of his life. Its a very uncertain industry.

• Like 4

I think its a disgraceful attitude to have and most of the reason it fell to shit was because he hired crap assistants and then decided not to bother with one. No sympathy for him and easily our worst ever Premier League manager

• Like 1

Â