Paul Lambert

limpid

Who cares if Richard still supports Lambert or not?

I mean, I have never seen such a broad consensus on here about anything and yet some people are still looking to point score when virtually every single person agrees on this?

Is not about point scoring Mantis, far from it. Just shocking he could have anyones support anymore.

Again, why do you care? It's not as if there are a group of posters jumping to Lambert's defence tonight. Everyone wants him out.

Well, maybe not everyone :detect:

Right ladies and Gents this is the bottom line LAMBERT STAYS = RELEGATION  this is the reality im already for championship the thing that does my nut in is that Tw*t Lerner has let this happen.

Right ladies and Gents this is the bottom line LAMBERT STAYS = RELEGATION  this is the reality im already for championship the thing that does my nut in is that Tw*t Lerner has let this happen.

to me the change tonight is the "gamble" the idea that unfortunately due to things that are out of his control lambert is doing the best job he can and arguably the best man available for the job

i think those 2 ideas have well and truly gone out of the window, we could put marshall and given in charge on sunday (ridiculous in itself that we wouldnt even have an assistant to take charge) i really dont see how we could be worse than we performed tonight, you could pluck a fan out the holte end 5 minutes before kick off and i dont see how we could be worse, we really are that bad 

Who cares if Richard still supports Lambert or not?

I mean, I have never seen such a broad consensus on here about anything and yet some people are still looking to point score when virtually every single person agrees on this?

Is not about point scoring Mantis, far from it. Just shocking he could have anyones support anymore.

Again, why do you care? It's not as if there are a group of posters jumping to Lambert's defence tonight. Everyone wants him out.

Well, maybe not everyone :detect:

I honestly don't know how you'd fill your time if everyone was against Lambert

• Like 4

Stuff the FA Cup, Leicester will probably win anyway as they can score and we can't.

Sack Lambert in the morning and get someone half decent in to take over before our next league game.

They can at least use the cup game to experiment with the team.

I feel we've reached the point of no return and it's more dangerous to not act than to act, I think the players looked like they had lost the fight today and it never seemed that way before, so now I think it's best for him to move on.

I think this is the deadline now. Any later and I think its too late.

Sacking him now gives us a chance.

Totally agree, we could get anyone in and they'd surely get this team in enough shape to pull clear of relegation. 

Still think he'll get at least one more game...god knows what the atmosphere will be like at VP on Sunday...Just go!Still think he'll get at least one more game...god knows what the atmosphere will be like at VP on Sunday...Just go!

ya can say that again

Aggghh I've got Lambert Thumb....it keeps going and says the same thing repeatedly....apologies

Stuff the FA Cup, Leicester will probably win anyway as they can score and we can't.

Sack Lambert in the morning and get someone half decent in to take over before our next league game.

Dam right it has to be done why can lerner not see this he is a bellend

I think this is the deadline now. Any later and I think its too late.

Sacking him now gives us a chance.

Totally agree, we could get anyone in and they'd surely get this team in enough shape to pull clear of relegation. 

Not necessarily.  The gamble is worth the risk now though.

Surely one of them has to be the top line?

• Like 1

Aston villa just ruins my life every weekend I look forward to not being at work then that Prick Lambert fuc*ing ruins it please please please randy and tom if you have half a brain cell give us a chance and get rid. Im not sure bout everyone lese I can handle relegation but not with Paul Lambert in charge if someone comes in and it dosnt wortk then fair enough. LAMBERT your Fuc*ing useless.

Â