Paul Lambert

limpid

I actually want us to get totally battered now. How bad is that???

I don't understand this at all. Get battered or not, he's not going anywhere.

People who want us to get hammered every game are assuming that it will make Lerner more likely to sack Lambert but it just isn't going to happen regardless. I'm very confident in saying that.

He has to go. It is an absolute disgrace that Lerner and Lambert have taken us to the bottom and are destroying the club.

Lambert has completely lost the plot, he hasn't a clue how to get this team playing and I cannot see him saving us now......

Until tonight I thought we would scrape through but now think we are going down.

It is heartbreaking what they have done to our club :-(

LAMBERT OUT!!!!!

• Like 1

i honestly think he has paralysed the squad - 12 goals in 20 odd performances, that is hard to turn around even with new manager syndrome.

Should have gone ages ago, he's been beyond atrocious.

I have a feeling we've scored 1 goal in 8 league games.

1 in 8!

I've been one of his supporters, and I still can't see much changing long term but that's the final straw for me now. He simply has to go. I still think he could do a job at Prem level somewhere but we desperately need a new lease of life because the players look dead and defeated out there before the game even started.

1 Lambert supporter lost today, I still see the reasoning behind keeping him, but it's the first time I genuinely feel we will go down if we don't do something, we are stuck in a rut and need something to get us out of it

• Like 1

Has Lerner got the balls to pull the trigger? I really really hope so. The debate on here now should be very very interesting if the usual suspects come out to play.

• Like 1

QPR have won a game away from home under a new manager.

Things are getting worse.

Who is their new manager?  Didn't think they had one yet?

Has Lerner got the balls to pull the trigger? I really really hope so. The debate on here now should be very very interesting if the usual suspects come out to play.

YAWN.

• Like 1

Not even the solace of him getting fired. We are gone, without a fight.

Agree. He won't go and I'm convinced we will go down. I don't hate him, but it'll be hard to like him if he doesn't walk.

Surely Lerner sees this though?  He's not an idiot.  He must care even a little bit about his investment.

Â