Paul Lambert

limpid

I see there are still a small number of people who are willing to defend Lambert and I have to ask why?

11 goals in 21 league games.

Wasting our best striker in years thanks to his shit tactics.

1 goal in 6 league games. Those 6 games have come against teams in the following positions (14th, 4th, 9th, 16th, 15th and 20th). Appalling record.

Went out in the league cup to a team 2 divisions below us with a fairly strong team, not for the first time.

Outplayed in the FA cup by a shambles of a team who are bottom of the Championship but Benteke bailed us out yet again.

Awful tactics.

Lack of discipline. 

Continuing to use Agbonlahor, when he offers nothing.

2 wins in 17 league games.

And many many more....

I'd rather Lerner go than Lambert.

If Lerner went (sold out to someone with money to invest) and left Lambert in charge of team affairs do you honestly believe (based on what has happened over the last 2 and a half years) that we will improve?

If Lerner went (sold out to someone with money to invest) and left Lambert in charge of team affairs do you honestly believe (based on what has happened over the last 2 and a half years) that we will improve?

Of course we would.

That's not really a compliment to Lambert. Any manager will improve given (significantly) more money to spend.

We may not improve as much as we should, but of course we'd improve.

• Like 1

Of course we would.

That's not really a compliment to Lambert. Any manager will improve given (significantly) more money to spend.

We may not improve as much as we should, but of course we'd improve.

Did you notice that I didn't turn it into a s**t joke?  :D

• Like 1

How about we have a whip round and buy the club from Randy?

I'll be manager. Can't be that hard.

"Gresford, you're playing.

Ron, stop getting injured!

Christian, SCORE MORE GOALS!!!

Gabby, stop eating paste"

Easy

• Like 1

I can't believe there's anybody who'd want Lambert to leave before Lerner.

I do.

Sacking Lambert and replacing him with someone better would fix our current on field problems in the short to medium term.

Waiting for Lerner to sell up is the longer term solution to the problems at the club.

How about we have a whip round and buy the club from Randy?

I'll be manager. Can't be that hard.

"Gresford, you're playing.

Ron, stop getting injured!

Christian, SCORE MORE GOALS!!!

Gabby, stop eating paste"

Easy

I'll be assistant manager all i need to do is write a book grow a beard and feck off after a few weeks, sorted

Can only see Lambert getting the bullet after the Bournmouth game if they outplay us and dump us out of the cup( which is more than possible ) That could be the breaking pount. Would like to know from Lambert also,  what SHOULD our expectations be against Liverpool , Arsenal and Chelsea ?

It's not great, but I don't expect major steps forward under Lerner. Lambert clearly needs to improve in certain areas, but overall he's doing enough for me, just about.

Sorry to cherry pick a small part of your post but i just have to ask this in response to the bold bit....Really? Nothing personal i just find that stunning if im honest.

No I made it up for a laugh. Read the post. 

Every reading is more hilarious, absolutely shocking.

• Like 1

Â