Paul Lambert

limpid

12 points from the last 17 games.

1 goal in the last 6

It's just past abysmal now.

Way way below the point a game we need to survive. And as you said before, I think all these red cards are a clear sign he's lost the dressing room. Players are frustrated and angry. 

I think he'll go.

I hope so. It is a shame though as I was so excited when we signed him as manager. However, apart from the last 4 months of his first season it has been a bit of a disaster. He has definitely been unlucky with injuries but this season has proved that he is not the right man for this club.

He's time is almost up. We've a good squad and we are simply not getting the results we should be with our team.

I said we should give him a chance, be patient and let us have a run of game with Benteke in the team. We have and we're on 22 points after 21 games and we've no wins in six league games and only 1 goal.

We need new owners, I also believe we need a new manager. He's had his chance, he's failed to build on our back to back wins over Palace and Leicester.

Unless things turn around significantly I want us to get rid of him if possible in the Summer.

What has changed your opinion of last week when those who wanted shot of him were wrong?

• Like 4

If people were to guess how much the cost of sacking him would be what would it be? Curious because i'd rather sack him than spend 3-4 million on a winger as i think it would be more beneficial to the club.

• Like 2

It would cost £5m to sack him I reckon. We could get in Sinclair and Gil for that money.

And be better off sacking him.

Would it really though? We need a short term fix. IMO we would get a bigger lift signing 2 players that we desperately need rather than sacking the manager

• Like 2

Â