Paul Lambert

limpid

I actually loathe the man now. If he had anything about him he would resign, but no he keeps stealing a wage and inflicting more damage on our club. A terrible manager and if anyone can support him now then I suspect other motives other than wanting what is best for OUR club

• Like 1

He's not going anywhere. He has an endless supply of Get Out of Jail Free cards it seems.

He should have gone long ago, it's clear to see so I genuinely don't understand why, which is the most frustrating thing.

Our only hope now is that we get bought and Lerner and Lambert can skip off into the sunset with each other and their millions. Utterly depressing.

Imagine we lose to Bournemouth. He will definitely have to go then.

Mate, Bournemouth have been on fire this season, they will dick us. Hopefully he's gone before then.

Another thing, McCleish was out for less than this shit, come on, when is enough enough?

I didn't approve of fan action against McLeish but I'm at the point now whereby if the fans don't rise up in such a way that the media run with it and embarrass Lerner then this guy will put us in the Championship !

How can anyone carry on defending him?  I wanted Lambert to do well but he is beyond saving now.  He has to go.

Who is going to defend him? I said I'd give him a chance, we won back to back matches against Palace and Leicester. That was a Platform to build on with the run of games we had after that being "winable" and we've scored 2 goals and won none of them. 

Look I'm sure Lambert will do a good job at his next club, he's good in the transfer market he just needs to find the right Assistant to do the team tactics training etc. 

But his time here at Aston Villa is up. We've gone too far now to go back unless he can produce a miracle turn around in next 3 games. 

I'd also really like new owners. We need a fresh start, get David Moyes here. 

• Like 2

I'd rather gamble on Sid Cowans until season's end - at least Sid would have us playing positive, dynamic football and despite what one or two stooges say, I don't think the players like Lambert's "new system" !!!

I actually loathe the man now. If he had anything about him he would resign, but no he keeps stealing a wage and inflicting more damage on our club. A terrible manager and if anyone can support him now then I suspect other motives other than wanting what is best for OUR club

Can't agree more.terrible useless manager. Those idiots gave him a new development e l after 3 bloody games and now they can't afford to sack him.clearings in the woods

Can't agree more.terrible useless manager. Those idiots gave him a new development e l after 3 bloody games and now they can't afford to sack him.clearings in the woods

12 Hamer

17 Simpson

27 Wasilewski

5 Morgan

3 Konchesky

11 Albrighton (substituted for Lawrence at 72 minutes')

7 Hammond booked at 56 minutes (substituted for King at 75 minutes')

8 James dismissed at 93 minutes

24 Knockaert

35 Nugent

23 Ulloa (substituted for Vardy at 72 minutes')

If anyone is still defending Lambert on the grounds that he has no money, please look at the squad that outplayed us today.

Its not the player's, it's the god awful manager.

The most depressing thing is, with Lerner happy to be finishing 17th & not willing to back the manager to move away from the bottom who will come here to take over? I can't see anyone willing to work at a club where there is zero chance of progress.

I've had the same thought process of CVByrne all along, and I too have turned and think Lambert needs to go. Who the **** would we get in though? I fear Lambert is arguably the best we could do.

Nah. I really think any manager could come in and at least get us scoring goals. 11 in 21 is just awful. Lerner is a terrible owner but Lambert is worse than useless.
  • Like 1

I've had the same thought process of CVByrne all along, and I too have turned and think Lambert needs to go. Who the **** would we get in though? I fear Lambert is arguably the best we could do. 

Just take a look at SHA. They were so shit, sitting above relegation and just lost 8-0 at home. They get a manager that does the basics right and they're thinking about getting into the playoff spots.

You don't need an amazing manager, just someone who can set a team up the right way, install some confidence or just have a plan B. Lambert has no clue what he's doing.

I'd rather gamble on Sid Cowans until season's end - at least Sid would have us playing positive, dynamic football and despite what one or two stooges say, I don't think the players like Lambert's "new system" !!!

Not for me. He doesn't strike me a cut out for top flight management. Don't even think the youth results have been great under him

Â