Midweek football 20/24 October

andykeenan

In fairness to Liverpool, I think even the top sides in England would struggle against these.

Definitely, but Liverpool fans & sky have been banging on about how great this game would be under the floodlights at the famous anfield

• Like 2

In fairness to Liverpool, I think even the top sides in England would struggle against these.

Definitely, but Liverpool fans & sky have been banging on about how great this game would be under the floodlights at the famous anfield

very much this, they've set themselves up for a fall by spending the week spouting absolute garbage about things that happened 30 years ago and tossing their fans egos off again

I just wanted to remind them that they're no longer amongst the top sides in the country.  A dig which might have been too subtle.

I just wanted to remind them that they're no longer amongst the top sides in the country. A dig which might have been too subtle.

Too subtle for me OBE mate

Â