Midweek football 20/24 October

andykeenan

Neville making Tyler look silly regarding Suarez. Excellent point.

I had the volume down, what was said?

Just some about how Liverpool genuinely thought they were going to keep Suarez this summer.  Neville basically shat over all his theories about why he left. 

• Like 1

Balotelli is shit really isn't he.

No, he is an exceptionally good player who simply can't be arsed, and that is far worse. 

Don't they go hand in hand? Part of being a good player is surely being arsed to play? 

He's got natural talent sure, but if he doesn't produce, then it's just a waste.

I guess that the definition of the word is something we could argue about until the cows come home, but to me a player who is "shit" is a player who will never be good enough no matter what he does.  On his day Balotelli can dominate matches at the very highest level, just look at what he did to Germany in the semi finals of Euro 2012, but he seems uninterested at the moment and it's been like that for a year or more.

Yes, it probably is a lack of mental strength on Balotelli's part but Rodgers is a good man manager and I'd imagine he fancies he can turn Balotelli around.  He's getting precious little at the moment. 

Yes, i should have probably clarified my point by saying he's "Balotelli is shit at this level".... 

He just doesn't do enough.

Neville making Tyler look silly regarding Suarez. Excellent point.

I had the volume down, what was said?

Tyler said to Neville that the reason why Liverpool were struggling was because they hadn't planned on selling Suarez and Neville turned round and said that they didn't have to sell him, then Tyler began looking for excuses.

Martin Tyler must be a Liverpool fan btw.

Lol. What a tit.

Better angle on the Lamela goal: 

IncredibleElatedFugu.gif

I didn't realise it was a rabona until I saw it from this angle and quite frankly I was wondering what all the fuss was about. 

Â