Midweek football 20/24 October

andykeenan

Balotelli is shit really isn't he.

No, he is an exceptionally good player who simply can't be arsed, and that is far worse. 

Don't they go hand in hand? Part of being a good player is surely being arsed to play? 

He's got natural talent sure, but if he doesn't produce, then it's just a waste.

Edited by PieFacE

he is a problem for liverpool because he doesnt fit in to how they played last season in any way shape or form, he was an awful signing

I still think Sturridge will get the most of out Balotelli. At the moment, Balotelli is not gelling with his teammates on the pitch. He does well when he does not have to be the loan striker. 

No, he is an exceptionally good player who simply can't be arsed, and that is far worse.

Is he though, exceptionally good would surely means he puts in regular impressive performances even at City he didn’t manage this.

No doubt he’s a footballer, a good one but i wouldn’t say a very good one though.

Don't they go hand in hand? Part of being a good player is surely being arsed to play? 

He's got natural talent sure, but if he doesn't produce, then it's just a waste.

I guess that the definition of the word is something we could argue about until the cows come home, but to me a player who is "shit" is a player who will never be good enough no matter what he does.  On his day Balotelli can dominate matches at the very highest level, just look at what he did to Germany in the semi finals of Euro 2012, but he seems uninterested at the moment and it's been like that for a year or more.

Yes, it probably is a lack of mental strength on Balotelli's part but Rodgers is a good man manager and I'd imagine he fancies he can turn Balotelli around.  He's getting precious little at the moment. 

Â