darrenm

4 ganes out of 5 though.

I find it pathetic that the usual suspects are out of the woodwork (after disappearing)(sorry donnie) after one lacklustre performance against title challengers

It's games not ganes.

I apologise for my typing on my phone (I don't really)(not sorry because of obvious reasons)

A virus affecting a few players is no excuse for professional players to concede three goals in just over 3 minutes.

Are you expected to be perfect at your job when you're ill?
The 'ill' ones aren't playing though are they!
Do you honestly think a contagious sickness won't be effecting any of the players out there? The most seriously ill might not be playing but I'm sure there are plenty on the pitch who are well below 100%
I think you are just trying to find excuses. If Lambert put out players that are affected by a virus then that is disgusting.
So youd rather him put out a youth team if the whole camp was affected?

Seemingly you're finding excuses TO have a go.

Funny how our virus infected team wasn't used as an excuse for not winning when it was 0-0 and yet now we are losing 3-0 all the qualified medics come out and are totally convinced that everyone has a virus even though they have no evidence to underpin that claim.

If 4 players were affected with the virus, is it really such a big stretch of the imagination that there might have been more? Explains the lethargic display. We weren't even as well-disciplined and energetic as before.

• Like 1

Funny how our virus infected team wasn't used as an excuse for not winning when it was 0-0 and yet now we are losing 3-0

No, the excuse when we weren't winning at 0-0 was probably, we're playing **** Arsenal, you know, one of the best teams in the league.

Also, Lambert said before the game that some players were affected but declared themselves fit.

• Like 1

A virus affecting a few players is no excuse for professional players to concede three goals in just over 3 minutes.

Are you expected to be perfect at your job when you're ill?
The 'ill' ones aren't playing though are they!
Do you honestly think a contagious sickness won't be effecting any of the players out there? The most seriously ill might not be playing but I'm sure there are plenty on the pitch who are well below 100%
I think you are just trying to find excuses. If Lambert put out players that are affected by a virus then that is disgusting.
Yes, I forgot he has an inexhaustible pool of players to select from.

Meh. Bad day at the office. Nightmare 4 minutes undid 30 minutes of very good football, in spite of the sickness. Player's obviously not going to sustain that level of performance for 90 minutes. Guzan even looked off the boil today.

Edited by The_Steve

I don't know how affected the squad is by this Virus, but it is one game. Lets put it behind us and move on, having a poisoness atmosphere hanging around isn't going to help us. We have a tough run of games still to go and the lads need our full support, not criticism after one disappointing result.

• Like 2

Funny how our virus infected team wasn't used as an excuse for not winning when it was 0-0 and yet now we are losing 3-0

No, the excuse when we weren't winning at 0-0 was probably, we're playing **** Arsenal, you know, one of the best teams in the league.

Also, Lambert said before the game that some players were affected but declared themselves fit.

Also no excuse was needed when it was 0-0. There was no clear difference between the two sides until the goals.

Edited by barryod11

Flat, boring home performance infront of a full house.

You guys saying it's the virus' fault are really trying to find the perfect excuse....sad.

The sick players were not on the field.
We fell asleep twice after conceding. That is the reason we lost.
Save the desperate excuses please, you are doing my head in.

• Like 2

You guys saying it's the virus' fault are really trying to find the perfect excuse....sad.

We fell asleep twice after conceding. That is the reason we lost.

Who knows how many players have had it and are still recovering? Who knows how many players who played are suffering still but carried on. On paper arsenal are so so so much better than we are. Bit of perspective please.

• Like 2

Who knows how many players have had it and are still recovering? Who knows how many players who played are suffering still but carried on. On paper arsenal are so so so much better than we are. Bit of perspective please.

Were Liverpool not?

Guys it's not like their sleeping next to each other.

They have personal trainers etc. Most of you sound like you believe they all live at bmh and maybe even share toothbrushes.

Edited by LxYoungAVFC

Were Liverpool not?

Guys it's not like their sleeping next to each other.

They have personal trainers etc. Most of you sound like you believe they all live at bmh and maybe even share toothbrushes.

What does any of this have to do with Liverpool? If it's something like the norovirus (which I've had multiple times) you can catch it just by simply being in the same room as a sick person within 48hours of them being sick. Edited by PieFacE

Virus or no virus, who was really expecting a result?

Anything would have been a bonus for me and we played great until those few minutes we fell sleep defensively combined by some good play from Arsenal and got punished heavily.

I was. Not far fetched considering our start.

Think it was pretty obvious the team was suffering from something. They all looked wrecked.