darrenm

Well Sanchez is utterly awful. Another Lambert masterstroke.

I wouldn't call it a masterstroke. He's look alright so far but certainly including today it's been mixed. Plenty more you could call masterstrokes.

Yeah, like 90% of his signings.

I agree. Benteke, Vlaar, Senderos, Cissokho, Guzan, Cleverley, Westwood and others have all been excellent.

If there is a stomach bug going around thats an excuse that can be used and if its true hopefully the players confidence won't be knocked massively by this game.

Yes, confidence of players like Sendeross and Cissohko, who have been better than expected, is my biggest worry.

Edited by AVTuco

If there is a stomach bug going around thats an excuse that can be used and if its true hopefully the players confidence won't be knocked massively by this game.

Yes, confidence of players like Sendeross and Cissohko, who have been better than expected, is my biggest worry.

Think we'll find out after the game just how much its hit the squad. Really unfortunate.

We were on top before the goal and there was just some minutes of madness.

Would think the players would keep their chins up and keep going as they were prior to this game.

We were on top before the goal and there was just some minutes of madness.

Would think the players would keep their chins up and keep going as they were prior to this game.

Or maybe they were able to play 30 minutes by will power?