limpid

I'd have liked to see Redknapp and sky say how well Villa are defending but no chance of that. I wish we lived in a world where Senderos would get called stupid for his kicks but actually be recognised as winding up the opposition "acting like a Sunday league" player in that circumstance I think is great, It's good to see villa players act dirty and do anything for the win.

Gotta say, Although its slightly risky, Senderos and Hutton leaving one in on Ballotelli is good to see. Its the kind of defensive nous that we've missed for so many seasons.

Agree.
It is risky. Good to wind ballotelli up, he's got a short temper so that's good, but no point getting a red in winding him up

The Senderos one off the ball was stupid, but the hard, fair tackles are not.

Totally agree, nothing wrong with physicality, just a silly risk to kick out off the ball.

I'm pleased with what I'm seeing so far, but I'm a bit worried that if they get a quick goal in the second half it'll be a real uphill battle trying to push into the game again seeing as we're playing so defensively.

I really hope we manage to make it 0-2 fast to get some breathing space and seal the deal.

Great credit to lambo and Rambo for a tactically perfect half full of meaningful passes when we have the ball, great organisation, great spirit.

Finally, someone else has seen it like that instead of us being negative. Steal a goal against a "bigger" team, then frustrate them for as long as you can. The crowd will get on their back for not breaking us down, the players will take bigger risks leading to more turnovers and more frustration from both the crowd and the players.

Lambo has just got to know when to stop parking the bus before it backfires.

Great credit to lambo and Rambo for a tactically perfect half full of meaningful passes when we have the ball, great organisation, great spirit.

Finally, someone else has seen it like that instead of us being negative. Steal a goal against a "bigger" team, then frustrate them for as long as you can. The crowd will get on their back for not breaking us down, the players will take bigger risks leading to more turnovers and more frustration from both the crowd and the players.

Lambo has just got to know when to stop parking the bus before it backfires.

If all goes to plan, this will be like the 3-2 win over Southampton last season. Similar tactics.