Arsenal

maqroll

It's Jokes really isn't it? that sense of entitlement they think they have,Try be an Aston Villa fan.

I think it's because they paid stupid amounts for season tickets they get this sense of entitlement. If I had to pay about one and  a half grand for 19 games I would expect to occasionally challenge for the title.

They were top for four months last season until their best player (Ramsey) got a bad injury and the results dropped off.  They still won the cup.   

Yep they'll get third which is all you can expect given their squad. The real question is whether there is money to spend and Wenger refuses to spend it or the reality is that they can't compete with the wage bill of Chelsea, City and Utd. I believe it's the latter. If it's the case Wenger won't spend the money then he should be sacked.

Edited by villa89

They have a bigger wage-bill than Chelsea now. The reason they are unable to challenge for the title is purely down to Arsene Wenger, period.

Then he should step away because if that's true they should be challenging for the title. Wages win leagues.

Never replaced viera.

he never replaced the spine of the team, that's the problem with wenger, he has spent money, like isa says they spend wages, he seems to like a certain type of player and want to play a certain type of way, he has been found out and refuses to see it

benteke, a big un in the middle and a big physical ball playing CB will sort them out

instead he'll probably buy draxler for £40m next summer

Wonder how much of that wage bill is going to youngsters. They have always signed a lot of them and I suspect they pay them a lot as well.

Well it can't be any more than Chelsea who have dozens of young players loaned out across Europe.

Wonder how much of that wage bill is going to youngsters. They have always signed a lot of them and I suspect they pay them a lot as well. 

Arsenal's squad players have always been very well paid, wouldn't shock me if people like Diaby and Rosicky are on 50-60k a week and they hardly ever play.

It's ridiculous Wenger sold Vermaelan and never replaced him, just relying on Mertasacker and Kos (both of whom are fatigued from the world cup) with Chambers and Monreal back up.

Say they had Gary Cahill and Matic in their team, they'd go very close to winning the league. Morgan Schnederlien would be a good signing for them. Wenger always likes spending big money on 18 year olds but is always more reluctant to sign established internationals for big money for some reason.

Â