Arsenal

maqroll

The arsenal fans will be happy after watching that England game. I'd Certainly prefer wellbeck up front that Giroud, though I'm sure Wenger will probably play him out wide.

• 2 months later...

Where would Arsenal be without Wenger? Mid-table back in Highbury, don't get me wrong, he's a bit like your man Moneyball is based on, everyone else caught up doing what he did and the beat him at his own game. 

Well I think they are going to drop out of the top 4 this season anyway.

There are some similarities between the situation with Wenger to that with Clough who stayed too long, everyone knew it at the time but he was bigger than than the club and out of gratitude they stood by him.

Why? Train would take about half the time.

and coach avoids the potential problem of having to mix with "ordinary" people

There would be no mixing on the train I'm pretty sure about that.

So getting on a train or getting on a bus, not much difference really and half the time spent travelling ahead of a CL game.

Personally I think they will still make the top 4. The squad is too good not to and they have been in this situation many times before but always come strong second half of the season. Man U will replace Liverpool and maybe get 3rd. Who else is there realistically to replace Arsenal in the top 4? Dads Army Everton not a chance! Spurs no chance! West Ham could make top 6 maybe!

There would be no mixing on the train I'm pretty sure about that.

So getting on a train or getting on a bus, not much difference really and half the time spent travelling ahead of a CL game.

They really should've got the train from Stafford. Takes the same time to get back to london and only about ten more minutes from the Brit.

I think there were some Stoke fans in amongst the baying mob from looking at the Oatcake fanzine website.

There was a guy on TS tonight, said he had a £1700 season ticket doing nothing as he can't stand to be in the same stadium as Wenger or anybody who wants him to stay :lol::crylaugh:

No doubt they'll be praised as loyal fans while we were the anti-christ for the protests against McLeish even though things didn't boil up at VP until April of that season.

Once on the train they have a  first class coach reserved for themselves. With security at each end stopping people walking through. Man U use the train a lot too. Especially for games in London. Have seen some of their players waiting to board at Macclesfield 

England use the train to get to St Georges Park too.  They even get special stop orders for Lichfield Trent Valley station.    This concludes train talk for the day. 

Â