Word Removed FC: The next experiment

StefanAVFC

I'd like to be a substitute, who picks up a wedge for doing next to nowt, and comes on for the last 5 minutes specifically to injure someone or punch them in the face off the ball

• Like 1

AVFC_Hitz talking to Pravda:

On the teams morale after the game:

It's time to show unity and for some of the more stronger personalities to show themselves.

On match preparation:

I've impressed myself in training, throwing up only twice as we jogged to our starting positions for the sprint exercises.

On moving to the club:

Obviously it was tough making the move from 8th tier football in Mainz but I don't see this as a step down, no, not at all. I live above an off licence now and I've just bought myself a green and white Citroën 2Cv.

On his boot deal:

I was excited to be aporoached by the Gola representative who told me that I got 25% off my boots with a no returns sale policy. They also threw in a mug as well.

• Like 2

I can play as the Reserve Reserve Goalkeeper (the Andy Marshall role). I am excellent clearing up bibs and cones at the end of training.

My aggression should be high and so should be my endurance as I am a huge steroid abuser.

Right Back. Marauding, determined, (should be) committed, likes to get booked, doesn't like heading it much.

Or sweeper (see above but not the marauding bit).

Need new knees though.

Right Back, set up 9 goals in 20 game last year in Kerry been named on team of the year 3 years in a row in Kerry. Crossing, tackling, anticipation, dribbling, would all be very good, heading could be better, along with stamina, I'd have the likes to get forward and looks to pass before shoot boxes checked. Teamwork & work rate also through the roof. 

You need to strentgthen the defence. Sign me. A central defender in the Koeman mold. Strong, good tackle, sweet right foot and reads the game well. But I'm short, slow and might be abit inconsistant. But I won't demand big wages. :)

Â