Word Removed FC: The next experiment

StefanAVFC

THE 8PINTS REPORT:

By 8pints

This season, The Premier League welcomes a new, experimental side; Word Removed FC.

For years this group of jumped-up jokers have critiqued and  condemned every player to ever professionally kick a ball, especially their supposedly supported Aston Red Bulls Aston Villa.

Now it's time for them to step up and prove they are all footballing geniuses as they compete against all of those they have panned in the past!

And there has never been such a wretched hive of scum and villany!

Their first opponents are Stoke City, in a bit of a transition at the moment but generally known to be a tough team of towering tormentors.

However, if you are looking for torment, you need luck no further than Word Removed FC's pherocious Phumfeinz! He broke someone's leg in pre-season and may very well break  some hearts, heads and heels of opposition strikers as the season progresses.

If you are looking for tough, look no further than Word Removed FC's mean midfielder CarewsEyebrowDesigner! it would be tough to find anyone tougher......to impress.

And if you're looking for towering.......erm......oh yeah, they've got some over-sized Rasta who is held together by sticky tape, I think.

An inconsistent pre-season makes people wonder if Word Removed FC are mavericks or morons, Goalkeeper trouble adds to the uncertainty but we all know pre-season does not matter anyway......right!?

Whatever happens, it's sure to be interesting.

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 2

I want a response to my request to join the reserves or first team. I sent it via e-fax, which I've heard is the quickest. No paper jams with e-fax, they said.

5-0 FT and Geoff Cameron got a hat trick.

On that note, I'll carry on with this tomorrow.

2wflttl.png

2 weeks Rich.

Laser pen in the eyes from somebody in the Stoke end. :(

Â