Word Removed FC: The next experiment

StefanAVFC

I can play for DHUTWU United, but I've got two conditions:

1: Higher wages

2: I think I need Gareth or Tegis behind me in the goal. I don't trust the other keepers. More than to be sh**e. They'll probably blame all the goals we let in on me.

Way to make friends among the team mates. Did I mention that I might upset the dressing room? Or that I might get into some disputes with the refs?

I'm moving Davkaus to DHUTWU (3 GK's is too much) and villaajax and making him captain. Everyone else stays (unless they request a transfer)

I'm changing Stevo to a ST/GK.

From EuroTalkNewsSport:

AVFC_Hitz decided to lift the lid on the dressing room dressing down his team were given after falling to a 5-0 defeat on the opening day.

"It was a right barlarking we got from the manager. I explained that none of the goals were my fault as I was tying my boots at the time play was going on around me.

"At the end of the day, when all's said and done I think we didn't show up."

AVFC_Hitz declined to comment on rumours he was propping up the bar in TGI Fridays, with the wife of goal keeper GarethRDR.

• Like 1

If you've got a spare slot I'll happily contribute to DHUTWU utd. It would be a great honour to wear the the shirt of my boyhood club and look forward to scoring in the derby. Unless I get transferred in which case I'm Word Removed to the core.

Tricky little midfielder with pace, an eye for a pass and reads the game well. In all other aspects I'm eligible for help from the state. No beard. Free parking sticker.

Edited by B94villa

I've just been transferred against my will? I didn't sign a contract!

Can I call shotgun on the #1 shirt?

I just simmed to the start of the season so it'll do the numbers automatically.

Â