Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

limpid

Half time.

We took an age to keep the ball.

Our main problem is one we have seen at home for about 4 years now.

Zero composure and zero intelligence. We have had at least 3 opportunities with players in acres of space only for our dunce forwards to not see the pass.

So frustrating.

Cabella should have scored for them.

Hutton and Cissokho playing brilliantly. Westwood too.

Cole and Bent on for Weimann and gabby by 60 mins please.

Last week N'Zogbia frustrated, with his constant running into people, but this week he's been one of our better players. The biggest shock.. is that I have 4G in the stadium! I must only post at half-time though, I wouldn't want to be accused of not paying attention or showing my support to the team ;)B)

• Like 3

Very even game which I would have taken before the game, we look dangerous going forward and quite solid at the back against some very good players. Love how many crosses we get in, mainly thanks to the full backs, which incredibly, now looks our strongest area. Think that will bold very well for when Benteke and Kozak return.

I'd like to see Bent come on, think he could snuff out a tap in in the box which Gabby never seems to do.

Westwood, Hutton and Cissokho having a very good half, with N'Zogbia also looking dangerous.  

I remember someone saying that these new signings wouldn't improve the team, but they seem to have simply because there's less blind panic when we have possession. It helps that our passing and control seems a lot better this season too.

By the way, I know; we're only one and a half games into the season and there's still plenty of time for things to go wrong.

Â