Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

Grace Kelly is a genuinely top notch pop song. Eat it.

I never understood the colour references in the chorus though. Just seemed like he read through the Dulux catalogue and shoved in as many names as he could.

Grace Kelly is a genuinely top notch pop song. Eat it.

I never understood the colour references in the chorus though. Just seemed like he read through the Dulux catalogue and shoved in as many names as he could.

It's not exactly Chaucer, admittedly.

I've seen Mika live, for a girlfriend's birthday many years ago. I didn't mind listening to the cd once or twice, I have to admit......... and something about Carlos Sanchez.

• Like 1

From his Q&A with Kendrick's replacement:

Was there a player you followed as a youngster and based your game on?

Claude Makelele, a French player. He was different from the others. He played a very important role in the team and everybody spoke about him.

I was in the same position when I was young and I watched him all the time. I then played against him during my time in France, which was an unforgettable experience, especially as I was able to swap my shirt with him after the game – and I still have it.

He was the most important player in the Real Madrid team.

That's what we like to hear.

Exactly how I described him :) very pleased with myself

What's his squad number for this season?

He's taken the number 24 shirt, presumably because 2+4 = 6, which is his preferred shirt.

If that helps to get Clark out the door that much faster then I'm all for it.

He's taken the number 24 shirt, presumably because 2+4 = 6, which is his preferred shirt.

If that helps to get Clark out the door that much faster then I'm all for it.

I'd heard 24 before but thought it wouldn't be allowed because it had already been officially allocated to Tonev. That must not be the case then

He wore 24 for Elche too.

Well, it was mentioned on the site that he was taking the number 24 shirt and he's up on the squad list as number 24 so I assume it's all good. Tonev doesn't have a number on the squad list on the OS and neither does Sylla. Bennett is still showing as number 3 but I guess that loan deal was only completed the other day so they haven't updated it yet.

Â