Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

I'd put him in the reserves. Not even on the bench. According to the press, he's been on a plane for 37 hours Today, and is a 'template'. Whatever it means, it's enough for me to know that he's not good enough for us. Move on.

So is he the new Makoun and we're getting excited for nothing or is he the real deal?  

For us hes a decent signing, i only saw him once last year against Real he didnt play in the other game and obviously the WC and i think hes exactly what we need.

I think Sanchez will show that he is a magician. That plane he flew in on was caught in a time paradox all day, apparently it left at 1200, 1345, 1600, 1700, 1845, 2100, tomorrow morning, Sunday Morning and last Saturday. He is one special guy.

• Like 2

So is he the new Makoun and we're getting excited for nothing or is he the real deal?  

For us hes a decent signing, i only saw him once last year against Real he didnt play in the other game and obviously the WC and i think hes exactly what we need.

I'm excited because it's a position we need and he sounds the right type of player but as I know nothing about him and have never seen him play i'm just wondering how good he actually is.  

I'm excited because it's a position we need and he sounds the right type of player but as I know nothing about him and have never seen him play i'm just wondering how good he actually is.

Sometimes you're only as good as the players around you.

I'd actually like to see him, KEA and Delph in the middle. We need players that can press and Westwood isn't that good at it in my opinion.

I hope this can relise Delph to get forward more, he's certainly the more creative midfielder. Maybe a 4-1-4-1 formation could work but already the 4-2-3-1 is looking better, it never really worked before because Westwood and Delph were too lightweight but he opens ipup other options rather the 4-3-3 which has been the only formation that's been relatively successful.

If the signing goes through, I wonder how much of a draw Roy Keane would be in attracting a rock-like midfielder like this. And if this is the missing piece of a puzzle, you would wonder if appointing RK was partly midfielder-bait!?

I doubt either of it to be honest. The attraction is the Premier League and ££££.

I'd put him in the reserves. Not even on the bench. According to the press, he's been on a plane for 37 hours Today, and is a 'template'. Whatever it means, it's enough for me to know that he's not good enough for us. Move on.

37 hours?? Things must be bad if we're paying for the cheapest flights that connect everywhere between here and Spain.

daz316, all the talk tonight has been about #tit, but, you win. You are the biggest tit.

Unless Daz talks about tits..im not interested.

Â