Scottish Fitba

The_Rev

Crackin draw 👍 just about avoided the Bayern, Barca & Inter group of death. An Ajax fan was spot on with his tweet "Brilliant group. Real football clubs" 😎

I've walked around the Ajax ground about 15 yrs but never a game there, sounds good, that trips a possible, don't fancy getting stabbed in the arse in Naples though😁

Cheers 😄

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I hate, hate, hate intl breaks, so bless the Scottish for serving up club football on an otherwise uneventful Sunday.

SPL Trust Trophy between Raith Rovers and Hamilton Academical, played on artificial grass in Falkirk. 

🤓

• 1 month later...

I know Villa fans give Scottish football a hard time, justified at times, so to balance things out, I urge anyone that hasn’t watched Aberdeen 83 Once In A Lifetime, to do so. Get it on BBC IPlayer. Incredible what Alex Ferguson did with that team. To win the Cup Winners Cup, beating Bayern Munich in quarters and Real Madrid in final then winning Super Cup by beating European Champions, Hamburg, was amazing. Really well made documentary and it isn’t all about Ferguson. That final is still the last final that Real Madrid have lost in a Euro competition. 

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

Killie absolutely crushing Rangers ATM.

The commentator saying 'ohh, rangers got a bit to do to go on and win it'. Like it's basically guaranteed. That's what is coming to our league with city

Beale was the brains behind the Gerrard operation

33 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Not really. It's just that Celtic have been given a 3pt head start!   😎

If i was a betting man i reckon celtic win title again but same points last season if not more.

Beales under severe pressure already

27 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If i was a betting man i reckon celtic win title again but same points last season if not more.

Beales under severe pressure already

I am a bit of a betting man but I still never entertain betting on a 2 horse race.

30 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Rangers playing their CL qualifier tonight against Servette, it’s on iplayer if anyone else fancies watching 

2-0 to the wee Scottish minnows already. 

On 06/08/2023 at 11:52, AvfcRigo82 said:

I am a bit of a betting man but I still never entertain betting on a 2 horse race.

Premier League is a one horse race….lol

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Stoobs said:

2-0 to the wee Scottish minnows already. 

Not much the Swiss giants can do when they're up against quality like the former Wigan superstar James Tavernier.

Â