Scottish Fitba

The_Rev

Celtic fans are finally turning on Lemon. 11 points behind Rangers, 2 wins in 11 and dumped out of the Cup today at home to Ross County with the biggest budget in the league

one of the shittest managers about and probably cost them 10 in a row

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Celtic fans are finally turning on Lemon. 11 points behind Rangers, 2 wins in 11 and dumped out of the Cup today at home to Ross County with the biggest budget in the league

Cant stand the bloke. How did he manage to get the job second round ill never know. 

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Lambert would do a better job than Lennon at Celtic

Looks like 10 in a row could be elusive again. 

9 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Cant stand the bloke. How did he manage to get the job second round ill never know. 

He's cheap which is all Celtic care about. Baulked at 2.5 for McGinn which says it all. Raking in the European money and winning leagues for a decade for spending and doing the bare minimum.

8 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Its shit i agree. But better than having one club win it every year

We all know scottish footballs shit. 

Agreed, but we love it 😂     especially when the uglies are getting it tough 👍  ( well done Staggies ) At least when our Boyle misses a sitter he is only on about £1000 a week.🙃 ..........and we don't have to deal with VAR 😉

Scottish Football has given me the best day of my life as a football supporter ever,  surpassing a certain evening in Rotterdam. ( first went to Villa Park in 1970 so 50 years of attending games)

Tight at the top of the Premier League so far this season but I fully expect Liverpool to rise well above the rest again, having been Man City before that.   This season is throwing up unusual results both sides of the border much of which is to do with no fans in the stadia I think. Once normal service resumes it will settle out to the one or two clubs that have spent more money than the rest with everyone else desperate to stay on the gravy train. 

Edited by newhavenhibby
  • Like 2

As if on cue why we hate the uglies.........Smeltic have just moved our next fixture from the Saturday to Monday night , agreed by the SPFL (arses) BUT have not even had the common decency to ask anyone at our club. They want a couple of extra days in Dubai after the xmas break apparently. Imagine us moving a fixture without asking them. 🙄

.....................and the SPFL and the SFA wonder what is wrong with Scottish football 😂

Edited by newhavenhibby
  • Like 1

Celtic can't buy a win at the minute. Nice to see. 

Tavernier at Rangers seems to score a lot for a defender... although he does seem to score a lot of pens. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Celtic can't buy a win at the minute. Nice to see. 

Tavernier at Rangers seems to score a lot for a defender... although he does seem to score a lot of pens. 

Good record but if he ever gets a club in the Premier League or even the Championship he will be exposed and destroyed in defence

18 hours ago, Zatman said:

Good record but if he ever gets a club in the Premier League or even the Championship he will be exposed and destroyed in defence

Spot on 👍

He is one of the best penalty takers I have seen. He takes a good free kick also.

Defensively he can be suspect.

Edited by newhavenhibby

• 1 month later...
Â