Star Wars: Disney Era

Ginko

It's an interesting trailer. It has the look, and moreover takes that look and makes it supremely slick and modern so it has that awe factor. 

thats the thing for me, its looks so clean and modern, they've nailed the look and IMO in both trailers they've got the music spot on too

i think it does give away tiny bits if you're reading up on everything but it doesnt reveal anything really, doesnt give you a sense of sequencing which i like, does look like they're going to get through a fair bit though, finn's on 3 different planets, still some characters left to show, maz kanata, c3po and r2-d2 are all on the poster yet havent done anything in the trailers yet, luke hasnt even made the trailer, hux and soke have been teased but not shown properly, i dont think max von sydow's character has even been revealed yet

not sure what to do over the bridge books, they pretty much ruined episode 3 for me, the build up was brilliant, the characters were great and then the film just shit all over them (general grievous in particular, he was garbage in the film)

Edited by villa4europe

I thought it looked well.... a bit shit really.

The internet seems to be going nuts over it, but I don't really get it....But I'm not a Star Wars fan obviously.

Care, we do not. 

Worthless, your opinion is ;) :P

• Like 3

I thought it looked well.... a bit shit really.

The internet seems to be going nuts over it, but I don't really get it....But I'm not a Star Wars fan obviously.

Well that's probably why. If you got grabbed by it when you were young, and it played a massive part in your childhood, then this is about as exciting as it gets. The only thing I could put it on par with, is if Villa were linked with resigning David Platt, Sid Cowans, and Paul McGrath in their prime.

• Like 3

It's an interesting trailer. It has the look, and moreover takes that look and makes it supremely slick and modern so it has that awe factor. 

thats the thing for me, its looks so clean and modern, they've nailed the look and IMO in both trailers they've got the music spot on too

i think it does give away tiny bits if you're reading up on everything but it doesnt reveal anything really, doesnt give you a sense of sequencing which i like, does look like they're going to get through a fair bit though, finn's on 3 different planets, still some characters left to show, maz kanata, c3po and r2-d2 are all on the poster yet havent done anything in the trailers yet, luke hasnt even made the trailer, hux and soke have been teased but not shown properly, i dont think max von sydow's character has even been revealed yet

Luke is in both trailers. 

It's his voice narrating  in the first one and He is the dude that puts his hand on R2 

Please dont be crap Please dont be crap Please dont be crap Please dont be crap Please dont be crap Please dont be crap Please dont be crap Please dont be crap

Getting the giggitys

Luke is in both trailers. 

It's his voice narrating  in the first one and He is the dude that puts his hand on R2 

andy serkis narrates the first trailer and the hand on R2-D2 hasnt been confirmed

and to be fair his voice and his hand wouldnt exactly count, what i meant was they haven shown him fully or given his role in the film any context

Serkis is the dude who says ' there has been an Awakening, have you felt it' in the teaser. 

Its Luke in the main trailer 'the force is strong in my family......' 

He says 'my father has it' as it cuts to the melted face of Vader, then 'I have it' as it cuts to the guy putting his hand on R2. 

I get what you mean though. Rumours are he disappeared after Jedi and has hidden himself away. 

I reckon he he will come into it late on, with a build to a big role in episode 8 

Have they given it a rating yet? My nearly 4 year old daughter adores the 6 movies (she's made me put on Episode IV as I type this :lol: - I've brought her up well) but I get the feeling these are going to be a little darker than the previous movies so I'm not sure whether this will be a step too far.

Guess I'll have to decide when I see it first.

Â