Star Wars: Disney Era

Ginko

They Jest , but there is an interesting fan theory about Jar Jar Being a powerful sith ...

Jar Jar is present at all key moments in the prequels, despite being ostensibly useless.

He survives – indeed, succeeds in – numerous battles, regardless of his apparent clumsiness, which suggests a Jedi-level connection with the Force, if not specific training in combat similar to the discipline of “drunken fist” kung fu.

Jar Jar’s gestures when speaking are similar to those used by Jedi when performing mind control, suggesting that he’s manipulating characters as required during the films.

The Emperor keeps Jar Jar on hand even after he’s no longer politically useful, suggesting that Binks is more significant to the Sith than he appears.

The argument continues that Lucas planned Jar Jar as a Yoda’s dark-side equivalent, but was put off by the vitriolic response to the character after the release of The Phantom Menace and hastily wrote in new baddies (the Sith Lord Count Dooku and the cyborg General Grievous) to fill the gaps in the two subsequent instalments.

I think that's the first trailer where they've tipped the balance towards giving too much away, still looks glorious and sounds great but

the comment about waiting for her family and fulfilling our destiny they are 99.99% sky walker kids and the hope comment, one of the original is dying (can't see her having the emotional attachment to chewie but her long lost dad...)

I hope the little football droid dies.

There is a meme (sorry can't find it now), where it shows r2d2 in the old movies putting it's data stick into the Death Star... That football droid is the love child.. Cracked me up, but I suppose you need to see it 

Errrrrr.........When Rey is crying at the end, the thing she appears to be crying over sure does look big and furry. 

They wouldn't would they? 

They better **** not. 

what?!!!! 

Dont even think it!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ismail-villa said:

Not even fussed about this in the slightest. Haven't even watched a whole Star Wars movie, only a few bits here and there. Waiting to be crucified for that! I work at a cinema so not really looking forward to the release!

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Â