Star Wars: Disney Era

Ginko

I think Gareth Edwards will knock this out of the park. Has a republic commando/rogue leader feel about it, wonder if he played them?

Alec Guinness voice over was brilliant.

Edited by Ingram85

Oh mah dayzzz fam

Just caught up with the Rogue One news.

Crew from Band of Brothers and Saving Private Ryan on board. Edwards saying "it's going to be as realistic to being in a Star Wars battle as we can make it". No Jedi.

It has the potential to be fantastic!

yep, a war film set in the star wars universe set before a new hope about the mission to retrieve the death star plans 

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

my only apprehension about that is felicity jones, not sure where she fits in to that, not being sexist or anything, got no problem with a female soldier / leader, but im not convinced shes of that ilk

• 2 months later...

expecting some pretty big stuff from the comic con panel tonight, half expecting another teaser with luke in it, whether or not that gets a general release i dont know, no doubt there'll be some dodgy camera footage out later

• 3 months later...

2952440-poster.jpg

still no luke, the rumours are looking true

the main plot rumours seem to be that finn and rey are going to find anakins / lukes lightsaber amongst some scrap, they're showing a fair bit of him with the lightsaber but it will actually be her thats the jedi (there was even footage of him with it in a scene that looked a lot like the setting that we saw kylo ren with his on disney's instagram) luke will be a hermit with a big bushy beard who no one has seen for years and if he is in this film it'll be some sort of reveal near the end followed by a bigger role in the next films

also im not sure if its been officially confirmed but its strongly rumoured that the first tv spot will be shown during the monday night NFL game

Edited by villa4europe

2952440-poster.jpg

still no luke, the rumours are looking true

Hidden Content

also im not sure if its been officially confirmed but its strongly rumoured that the first tv spot will be shown during the monday night NFL game

hamill was clean shaven for his parts filmed in Ireland make of that what you will 

Might finally get to see just how many Bothans actually died whilst getting those Death Star plans .

They have been milking that sacrifice for years.

Edited by Brumerican
SPELLING N THAT
  • Like 3

Might finally get to see just how many Bothans actually died whilst getting those Death Start plans .

They have been milking that sacrifice for years.

If we were going to find that out wouldn't we have done so in Episodes 1-3? We've blown up a second Death Star since. 

Â