Star Wars: Disney Era

Ginko

Harrison ford looks **** old! As a teaser it works, it shows you the baddie, it shows you what looks to be like a bounty hunter, not sure about the my sister has it stuff

Roll on the avengers and seeing that on the big screen

Erm, it's a throw back to Jedi. 

• Like 1

Yeah I know, I don't know what they did with her in the EU but I just hope they haven't got her as a Jedi, she might have had a connection with the force but bringing her back now as a Jedi, nah not for me

Its a direct quote from RotJ. She's Queen Leia, not a Jedi! Her daughter however...

Edited by samjp26

Are we yet to see John Boyega do anything other than pant?

Looks awesome. Stormtroopers look cool, baddie looks cool, crashed star destroyer looks awesome and then chewie and han! Oh my days.

Feel like a little kid again. THIS is what a proper big movie should make you feel like.

Can't wait for the full proper trailer.

It's so hard to express just how excited I am for this :)

Since I watched rotj at around 10 years old I've waited for this, not even the new trilogy dampened my love.

Gonna have to watch 4-6 again soon.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 4

It looked rather meh if you ask me but I'm not a fan boy so probably isn't going to appeal to me that much

I'm no fan boy either.

But I think it looks **** ace.

It was kinda dull , if it wasn't a sequel to a huge franchise it would hardly send people flocking to the cinema

though from the reactions on my Facebook feed it seems I'm alone in this thought and we should just give the film 10 oscars

Could you turn the vacuum off and close the door on the way out of thread please? You're sucking some of the joy out of it!  ;)

• Like 1

Harrison ford looks **** old!

To be fair he is in his 70's now. On the other hand though, Chewie is holding up quite well, not a grey hair in sight!

• Like 1

Harrison ford looks **** old!

To be fair he is in his 70's now. On the other hand though, Chewie is holding up quite well, not a grey hair in sight!

Chewie clearly dyes his hair

'Just for Wookies'

• Like 3

My reaction to that trailer 

tumblr_m2wkp897rY1rprxkro1_500.gif

Looks fantastic. 

You can forget the Marvel films, this is what cinema is about!  :D

It looked rather meh if you ask me but I'm not a fan boy so probably isn't going to appeal to me that much

I'm no fan boy either.

But I think it looks **** ace.

It was kinda dull , if it wasn't a sequel to a huge franchise it would hardly send people flocking to the cinema

though from the reactions on my Facebook feed it seems I'm alone in this thought and we should just give the film 10 oscars

I kind of agree. The crashed spaceship looks amazing, everything else looked exactly as you would expect. Eh, whatever. 

Â