Star Wars: Disney Era

Ginko

2 hours ago, ismail-villa said:

Not even fussed about this in the slightest. Haven't even watched a whole Star Wars movie, only a few bits here and there. Waiting to be crucified for that! I work at a cinema so not really looking forward to the release!

nXCPIDE.gif

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ismail-villa said:

Not even fussed about this in the slightest. Haven't even watched a whole Star Wars movie, only a few bits here and there. Waiting to be crucified for that! I work at a cinema so not really looking forward to the release!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18766-1426150175-7.

9 hours ago, ismail-villa said:

gdjfa00.jpg

This is brilliant:

https://tookapic.com/dvader

Basically photos of Darth Vader on his days off. The one of him with the book (wearing his reading glasses) killed me :D

D. Vader
Sith Lord. Born and raised on Tatooine. Loves to fly his TIE fighter. Took up photography lately. Releases the shutter using the Force.

• Like 3

On 24 November 2015 at 09:17:59, ismail-villa said:

What cinema company do you work for?

On 24 November 2015 at 09:17:59, ismail-villa said: Not even fussed about this in the slightest. Haven't even watched a whole Star Wars movie, only a few bits here and there. Waiting to be crucified for that! I work at a cinema so not really looking forward to the release!

What cinema company do you work for?

Vue cinema.

• Like 1

Â