Semi-Finals: BRZ GER NED ARG

limpid

Both sides pretty poor in this game, but Argentina have looked a bit crap in every game they've played, I'm amazed they've got to the final, they haven't looked convincing at all.

Germany will rip them apart, hopefully. but it's a shame we didn't get to see Brazil vs Argentina and Germany vs Holland.

• Like 1

Messi was probably the best player on the field still, he set up that chance for Rodriguez and also the earlier one that aguero passed up. No other player copes with that defensive attention

I think he had a poor night in general, but even in doing that he occupied 3 players meaning Holland couldn't destroy a very ordinary team. Mascherano and Vlaar were the best players on the pitch, which sums up the match and explains why it went to penalties.

the right side won.the dutch didnt try till late on.van persie is the dutch rooney

germans the best and right team to win,playing the best footie.

Edited by krisagg75
  • Like 1

Everyone has said before and during tournament that the Argentinian defence are poor and can be got at. But every team is that scared of messi having space that they put three men on him and don't attack. Catch 22 situation

gotta say mascherano was magnificient.if only we could get someone like him.why barca play him at the back i'll never know.best holding midfielder of his generation.had robben in his pocket,class act

• Like 1