Semi-Finals: BRZ GER NED ARG

limpid

Ron Vlaar doesn't even take penalties for us but is the main penalty taker for Holland? I can see what a genius Louis van Gaal is.

It's not about that, it's about who is feeling confident in that moment. Vlaar has a sweet connection with the ball too. And just because he took the first penalty doesn't mean he is their main penalty taker. i 'd argue third is the crucial one.

It would be an amazing achievement for Holland to get to the final. Distinctly average.

I think they will because they'll just stick 6 men on Messi and smack the ball long for Robben to chase and either score or win a penalty.

Could you please let me know who you fancy for the final and I will get down the bookies. You are just like Paul the Octopus but in reverse!

Messi was utter utter shite today, Lavezzi was better.

To be honest I know he's got a great record at Barcelona but i don't know what all the fuss is about him... Over the years  greats Maradona, Pele, Cruyff, Platini, Zidanne all perform at World cups, he has shown glimpses but not enough for me.... 

• Like 1

gotta say mascherano was magnificient.if only we could get someone like him.why barca play him at the back i'll never know.best holding midfielder of his generation.had robben in his pocket,class act

Aaa6P9R.jpg

Surely it's fairly obvious?   

Don't blame Ron blame Louis. Even if just to counteract the cream fest over him the other night.

Vlaar did us proud tonight.

Vlaar's done us proud for the whole tournament.

Vlaar was MOM tonight, and should never have taken the first pen. Huntelaar came on and scored a pen against Mexico but never took a pen either shootout for the Dutch which I find strange unless he was meant to take the 5th (should always let the better pen takers go first imo)

Mascherano was very good too in a very cagey 120 mins of football

As for the final, got to fancy Germany. They dismantled Argentina last time at the last World Cup 4-0 just after dicking us 4-1. They really are a machine but I cant believe how many were creaming over them yesterday and want them to win it. I respect how clinical and impressive they are but I never want them to win anything you're all a bunch of Jurgens for wanting them to win meh

Ron Vlaar doesn't even take penalties for us but is the main penalty taker for Holland? I can see what a genius Louis van Gaal is.

It's not about that, it's about who is feeling confident in that moment. Vlaar has a sweet connection with the ball too. And just because he took the first penalty doesn't mean he is their main penalty taker. i 'd argue third is the crucial one.

Put your best takers first and get into the lead.

Huntelaar should have been first.

It would be an amazing achievement for Holland to get to the final. Distinctly average.

I think they will because they'll just stick 6 men on Messi and smack the ball long for Robben to chase and either score or win a penalty.

Could you please let me know who you fancy for the final and I will get down the bookies. You are just like Paul the Octopus but in reverse!

How do you know I'm not doing it on purpose?