Sky Sports 5

samjp26

I have Sky but I think BT have the better options for European Football.

Especially with the CL rights coming soon. I will probably switch when that happens.

I think BT will pull the plug on it being free when that happens Edited by villa4europe

It confuses me. Do you have to pay more for the new channel, but you also get broadband free?

Or will I automatically get the channel AND free broadband (as an existing customer)

I think you're also bound by a new contract for the length of the free broadband.

It confuses me. Do you have to pay more for the new channel, but you also get broadband free?

Or will I automatically get the channel AND free broadband (as an existing customer)

I think you're also bound by a new contract for the length of the free broadband.

Its a free channel and free broadband but you have to accept it rather than just getting it which suggests to me there is a catch and I'd guess that catch is a new contract.

It is very likely to be a crafty way of moving existing sports customers onto a 2 year deal without them really thinking about it, just before Sky go and lose the Chumps League coverage to BT after next season.

Sky are running scared of BT at the moment and its starting to show.

If something seems to good to be true it usually is....

Â