Joe Cole

TrentVilla

You can see he's always thinking, moving, looking at the bigger picture and aware of what is around him.

I slate Weimann and Gabby because they aren't thinking players IMO and have no real idea what to do with the ball. For midweek I think we should start with this..

Benteke

Grealish Cole

Cleverley

Westwood Sanchez

May need more width and pace in order to contain Palace though but it depends if we actually want to just play our own way and try to win rather than focus 100% on stopping the opposition.

Cole was by far the best player on the pitch today, on either side. He might no longer have pace to burn, but his range of passing, tight control and deft footballing brain make up for it. I have no problem whatsoever with him directing traffic and letting the young'ns do all the running around.

How old is he?! I'd hope that he could at least manage 60minutes for all these three games, just go easier on training if that's a great concern.

Easily MOTM today, ran the midfield and Burnley today. I'd hope he'll strike up a good relationship with Benteke in the next few matches.

How old is he?! I'd hope that he could at least manage 60minutes for all these three games, just go easier on training if that's a great concern.

Easily MOTM today, ran the midfield and Burnley today. I'd hope he'll strike up a good relationship with Benteke in the next few matches.

To be fair to Joe it's not just age. He's played a lot of games from such a young age. Hopefully he can stay fit as we look better with him out there.

Â