Roy Keane

TrentVilla

Well I haven't pointlessly RAISED my expectations.

I was joking, just in case it isn't clear ;)

Implying something is what you expected on Villa Talk seems to be met with the response that you've lowered your expectations of our Football Club, these days.

You're supposed to be outraged at everything.

• Like 1

Were in desperate need of coaches

I do not think Keane will be enough

Still are. :)

I don't know I thought the one the players were drinking on after the Spurs game seemed alright. Can't see Lerner splashing out on a new coach during the takeover.

I thought it would have been sorted this week but still expect it to happen.

He has been away Trent think they played their friendly on Tues, so I'd assume he got back Wed Night/Yesterday, MON stayed on in states as he's doing World Cup coverage. I think it'll still be over weekend coinciding with kit launch.

He has been away Trent think they played their friendly on Tues, so I'd assume he got back Wed Night/Yesterday, MON stayed on in states as he's doing World Cup coverage. I think it'll still be over weekend coinciding with kit launch.

Yes he has but I still expected it to be this week based on what I was told, these days these things often happen even when people are out of the country.

I've not read this thread and have no idea if a Keane appointment would be welcomed.

Speaking for myself, I would welcome anything that might shake the current system up. 

That said, why would Roy Keane wish to associate himself with such a doomed outfit as AVFC? 

Sorry, I just don't see it.

I've not read this thread and have no idea if a Keane appointment would be welcomed.

Speaking for myself, I would welcome anything that might shake the current system up.

That said, why would Roy Keane wish to associate himself with such a doomed outfit as AVFC?

Sorry, I just don't see it.

Maybe he needs the money...

Do you think he will be modelling it with pointy fingers and a big cheesy grin? Jacket in one finger over the shoulder, its sports casual, its Keano.

Â