Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Win. Lose. Or draw. Let's just get the season over with.

Most likely a comfortable win for Spurs. Be good to see Grealish and Robinson get more game time. Oh and why the hell are we on Sky?

Thank god. 1 more game with clueless Lambert and his bunch of hapless bozos. Hopefully I'll never have to see the likes of Baker, Bennett, Sylla, Tonev, etc (and there are a lot of etcs!) pull on our colours again. I've held a season ticket for the last 25 years and have been a regular supporter for 45 but if Lerner, Lambert and the rest of the calamity crew are still there next season, I won't be.

• Like 1

I just hope Randy's statement is announced to the travelling fans over the PA immediately at full time so that we all know exactly where it is we stand regarding our future plans.

Oh yeah course that's gonna happen lol....

Roll on the end of this game, the end of this atrocious season and hopefully the end of Lerner and Lambert.

It would be nice to go out with a win but I have a feeling Lambert will just try not to lose like he did against Man City and that will probably be the end of us so I am predicting a Spurs win. 

• Like 1

Final game of the season means a piss-up ;) Not bothered if we lose 4-0 (could easily) in all honesty. Would like Grealish and Robinson to start, maybe we can see a small silver-lining on his **** abysmal season. 

Guzan, Lowton, Vlaar, Clark, Bertrand, Westwood, Delph, Bacuna, Grealish, Robinson and Weimann, 4-3-3.

• Like 1

Start Grealish and/or Robinson, please.

Ill be disgusted if he doesnt start one of them. The game is pretty much meaningless!

TBH Id like it to be Grealish, looked good when he came on Wed.

Need to win this to guarantee we finish above the Baggies and claim 12th or 13th place. That wouldn't be too bad given our injuries this season. 2-1 Villa.

Are you really that bothered about that?

Id prefer us to blood the youngsters.

I would like to see Tonev having a full game, with some game time for Grealish and Robinson ..

Me too (re Tonev). It's about time we had some fun this season.

Edited by AVTuco