Monday Night Football/Midweek football 5/7 May

andykeenan

Saurez missed a lot of easy chances tonight, so did the other Liverpool players.

He's still on 31 goals this season which is a joint PL record total. Not interested in the great individual achievement though. What a team player, crying like that. Shows he cares about the team winning.

Yeah, what a great team player, bollocking everyone else on his team any time they dare take a shot at goal instead of passing to him.

• Like 1

Watch us play like Madrid in the CL semi's on Wednesday. Please Villa, the one game I want to NOT **** win!!!!

Going to be strange watching that game, I've never wanted us to oose and not sure I do now. I'll take a draw and Liverpool to miss out on goal difference.

yeah id take us playing city off the park but them being lucky and snatching a point

anything less = lambert out

anything more = lambert out

realistically i think we'd do well to keep it to 3-0, negredo hasnt scored in a while so he's bound to get one

I'm full of confidence... that said we beat arsenal and could / should have beat chelsea and liverpool if we'd have had a bit of luck from the ref

Watch us play like Madrid in the CL semi's on Wednesday. Please Villa, the one game I want to NOT **** win!!!!

Going to be strange watching that game, I've never wanted us to oose and not sure I do now. I'll take a draw and Liverpool to miss out on goal difference.

yeah id take us playing city off the park but them being lucky and snatching a point

anything less = lambert out

anything more = lambert out

realistically i think we'd do well to keep it to 3-0, negredo hasnt scored in a while so he's bound to get one

I'm full of confidence... that said we beat arsenal and could / should have beat chelsea and liverpool if we'd have had a bit of luck from the ref

Not luck, just the ref making the right decisions.

Anymore pictures of crying scousers?

That one pool supporter even had to eat a bugger too mellow his sorrows. Should have been a 4th, but I`ll take it. Their trophy is literally in our hands. :mrgreen:

He what now?  :blink:

He picked his nose with his pinky and then took it in his mouth. Thought someone would have tweeted it already.

That would be a bogey not a bugger :)

Yeah. I see that, or booger but I wrote it totally wrong. Not a word I use often so I use that as my excuse :P

Incredible. This is why I love football. Full credit to Palace and their supporters, both of whom never quit. Amazing scenes.

Now, I'd love it if we could do a similar number on Man City.

Â