Monday Night Football/Midweek football 5/7 May

andykeenan

Incredible. This is why I love football. Full credit to Palace and their supporters, both of whom never quit. Amazing scenes.

Now, I'd love it if we could do a similar number on Man City.

Nah. We will take it up the arse as per usual.

Incredible. This is why I love football. Full credit to Palace and their supporters, both of whom never quit. Amazing scenes.

I'm really torn. I'd hate to accept a Villa loss...but at the expense of letting the red scouse get back in to it? Tough call. I hate Liverpool more than the blues.

I never saw a single tear fall from Suarez' eyes. Still waiting of the proof that he was crying underneath his shirt... maybe he was laughing cuz he thinks it's kind of funny too.

• Like 2

Watch us play like Madrid in the CL semi's on Wednesday. Please Villa, the one game I want to NOT **** win!!!!

Going to be strange watching that game, I've never wanted us to oose and not sure I do now. I'll take a draw and Liverpool to miss out on goal difference.

yeah id take us playing city off the park but them being lucky and snatching a point

anything less = lambert out

anything more = lambert out

realistically i think we'd do well to keep it to 3-0, negredo hasnt scored in a while so he's bound to get one

I'm full of confidence... that said we beat arsenal and could / should have beat chelsea and liverpool if we'd have had a bit of luck from the ref

Not luck, just the ref making the right decisions.

Anymore pictures of crying scousers?

liverpool i can see an arguement, chelsea though? not in a month of sundays, we were stitched

article-0-1B667BB7000005DC-970_634x427.j

+ terry's volleyball impression

I want no part of man $hitty winning the league. Why root for buying the title? And to those indicating a villa draw or loss would be okay? Wtf? Watching our guys have fun knowing they are safe and can ruin their title hopes would be a highlight of the season for me.

• Like 3

I'm really torn. I'd hate to accept a Villa loss...but at the expense of letting the red scouse get back in to it? Tough call. I hate Liverpool more than the blues.

How great would it be if we beat Man City and then Liverpool lost to Newcastle, while Man City won.

• Like 1

Nah. We will take it up the arse as per usual.

Who knows how we will play when nothing is on the line for us. 

I want Villa to win tomorrow. This anti-Liverpool stuff is silly.

Wednesday

I want Villa to win on Wednesday. This anti-Liverpool stuff is silly.

... just to make it absolutely clear.

This is our Cup Final.

I LOVE deluded Liverpool fans.

Adam JFT96 YNWA ‏@Ad4kaynlilpLFC 22m

@FA you match fixing corrupt words removed what ya excuse for that disgraceful inept biased word removed Clattenberg's performance tonight??? #SCREWED

• Like 2

I want Villa to win tomorrow. This anti-Liverpool stuff is silly.

Wednesday

I want Villa to win on Wednesday. This anti-Liverpool stuff is silly.

... just to make it absolutely clear.

This is our Cup Final.

Edit.

Edited by Avfc96
  • Like 1

Watch us play like Madrid in the CL semi's on Wednesday. Please Villa, the one game I want to NOT **** win!!!!

Going to be strange watching that game, I've never wanted us to oose and not sure I do now. I'll take a draw and Liverpool to miss out on goal difference.
yeah id take us playing city off the park but them being lucky and snatching a point

anything less = lambert out

anything more = lambert out

realistically i think we'd do well to keep it to 3-0, negredo hasnt scored in a while so he's bound to get one

I'm full of confidence... that said we beat arsenal and could / should have beat chelsea and liverpool if we'd have had a bit of luck from the ref

Not luck, just the ref making the right decisions.

Anymore pictures of crying scousers?

liverpool i can see an arguement, chelsea though? not in a month of sundays, we were stitched

article-0-1B667BB7000005DC-970_634x427.j

+ terry's volleyball impression

I meant we didn't need luck from the ref, we just needed him to make the right decisions as they failed to do so in both games.

• Like 1

Â